Our plan for re-opening the church for in-person services has been divided into
four phases, which we have labeled by color.
RED: Ended June 11 with online only services.
ORANGE: Began June 11 with in-person worship services, online worship service continues, small groups and other ministries continue virtual settings.
YELLOW: Date to be determined. Same as orange with more in-person group options.
GREEN: Date to be determined. All church campus activity resumes.
As we journey through the Orange phase, we have put together guidelines and operating procedures with the main priority being the health and safety of all that attend. We want you to feel comfortable and confident coming back to the church campus. Knowing that some of you will be staying home, we will have be broadcasting our Sunday morning 8:30 AM service live on YouTube. That video will be available to watch at a later time.
Our in-person worship services will be held on Sunday at 8:30 & 11 AM, both inside the Worship Center. We will only be using our Main Street doors for entrance. Seating is limited as we are practicing social distancing and other safety measures in accordance with public health guidelines.
Here are specific guidelines we will be using for in-person services during the Orange phase:
- The Main Street doors to the Worship Center are the only points of entry to the church.
- We ask that you wear a face mask.
- We have health screeners at the entrance with a no-contact thermometer to check for fever and visible symptoms of COVID-19.
- We have hand sanitizer available at the entrances and exits.
- There are markings to assist with social distancing.
- Ushers are seating attendees in designated areas of the Worship Center, and are directing attendees to designated exits at the end of the service.
- There are secure offering drop-off locations near the entrances and exits of the Worship Center. Giving through our website, by text, and by mail are always options.
- For those with young children, we encourage you to attend as a family. However, childcare is not available during this phase.
- We are cleaning and disinfecting the Worship center and all other areas in use before and after services.
- If you have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 recently, such as fever, cough, and shortness of breath, we ask that you please stay home and get well.