We are excited to announce that we are moving ahead in our re-opening plan. Beginning Sunday, October 18, will be in our YELLOW phase, which includes resuming on-campus Life Groups.
Just as a recap of our re-opening plan: the RED phase began on March 14 (online only services); the ORANGE phase began on June 11 (in-person worship services and all other ministries online); the YELLOW phase begins on October 18 (in-person worship services and in-person Life Group options); and the GREEN phase date is to be determined (all campus activity and ministries resume).
Here's a breakdown of what the YELLOW phase will look like:
Worship Services will be on Sundays at 8:30 and 11 AM, both in the Worship Center. Greeters and health screeners will welcome members and guests at the Main Street doors, starting about 30 minutes prior to the service time. For those that are unable to make it in-person, we will continue to broadcast our 8:30 service live on YouTube. That video will be available to watch at a later time, and all of our Worship Services and other ministry videos are archived here on our website. Click MEDIA in the drop-down menu to find that archive.
ADULT LIFE GROUPS
All in-person adult groups will be resuming, but some will be in different locations so that we can safely maintain social distancing as a precautionary measure against spreading and contacting the COVID-19 Coronavirus. The Adult 3 Coed Senior Adult group, led by Gene Kemp, will be combining with the Willing Workers, Ruth Joy, and Adult Men 1 & 2 groups. All other groups have not changed. Life Groups will be on Sundays at 9:45 AM. Here's a list of classes and room assignments. Click HERE for a PDF campus map.
- Senior Adults Coed (Gene Kemp): Room 110
- Young Adults (Ryan Morgan): Old Fellowship Hall
- Women of the Word 20+ (Karyn Jones): Room 50 downstairs
- Tiger 1 Coed 60+ (Paul Francis): Room 155
- Adult 5 Coed 50+ (Craig McRae): Room 157
- Living Water Coed 30+ (Terrell Outlaw): Room 159
- Sisters in Hope 40+ (Susan Akin): Room 183
- Adult 3 Men 50+ (Tommy Newman): Room 185
- The Net Coed 30+ (Steve Pigott/Jay Jones): New Fellowship Hall
For those that are unable to attend in-person, we will continue to provide an online Life Group option. Bro. Terrell Outlaw will continue his study through the book of Daniel online. Videos air on Sundays at 7 AM on Facebook and YouTube. Those videos can be viewed at a later time. Click MEDIA in the drop-down menu to access archived videos and links to our social media pages.
KIDS LIFE GROUP
Kids in grades K-5 will all be meeting together during this phase in the Kids Worship area upstairs. The group will meet on Sundays at 9:45 AM. Click HERE for a PDF campus map.
STUDENTS LIFE GROUP
Students in grades 6-12 will all be meeting together in the Youth Room upstairs. The group will meet on Sundays at 9:45 AM. Click HERE for a PDF campus map.
During the YELLOW phase, childcare for babies, 1s & 2s, and 3s-preschool will be available during the Life Group hour only (9:45-10-45 AM). We invite you attend one of our Worship Services together as a family. The childcare room locations have not changed. Click HERE for a PDF campus map.
For now, all Midweek ministries will remain online. Kids and Students Midweek videos air on Wednesday nights on Facebook and YouTube - Kids at 5 PM and Students at 6 PM.
YELLOW PHASE SAFETY GUIDELINES
- We ask that all who come to our church campus please wear a face mask and keep it on at all times when social distancing of at least six feet is not possible.
- We will have health screeners at the entrances with no-contact thermometers to check for elevated temperature and other visible symptoms of COVID-19.
- We have hand sanitizer and face masks available at all entrances.
- For our Worship Services, we will only use the Main Street doors for entrance. Please sit in one of our designated seating areas. Look for colored tape on top of the pew.
- For our Life Groups, we ask that you please enter the church through one of our covered awnings (south building or multi-ministry center). The Main Street doors to the Worship Center will only be used for our Worship Services. Life Group rooms will be set up for social distancing, and we ask that a six-foot distance remain in between you and the next person or couple.
- If you have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 recently, such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc., we ask that you please stay home. We look forward to seeing you once you are well.