excited to be resuming in-person worship services on
Thursday, June 11 and Sunday, June 14.
Our plan for re-opening the church for in-person services has been divided into four phases, which we have labeled by color.
RED: Ended June 11 with online only services.
ORANGE: Beginning June 11 & 14 with three in-person worship services, online worship service continues, small groups and other ministries continue virtual settings.
YELLOW: Date to be determined. Same as orange with more in-person group options.
GREEN: Date to be determined. All church campus activity resumes.
As we journey through the Orange phase, we have put together guidelines and operating procedures with the main priority being the health and safety of all that attend. We want you to feel comfortable and confident coming back to the church campus. Knowing that some of you will be staying home for the time being, we will continue our online worship services on Facebook and YouTube going live each Sunday at 10 AM throughout the Orange and Yellow phases.
For those of you that are ready for in-person services, please be considering which worship service you would like to attend.
- THURSDAY @ 6 PM (Recording Service)
- SUNDAY @ 8:30 AM
- SUNDAY @ 11 AM
MAKE A RESERVATION for one of our in-person worship services. Reservations will be taken from 8 AM on Mondays through Noon on Thursdays each week.
three services are being held in the Worship Center. Seating is limited as
we are practicing social distancing and other safety measures in accordance
with public health guidelines.
Here are specific guidelines we will be using for in-person services during the Orange phase:
- The Main Street doors to the Worship Center are the only points of entry to the church.
- We ask that you wear a face mask.
- We have health screeners at the entrance with a no-contact thermometer to check for fever and visible symptoms of COVID-19.
- We have hand sanitizer available at the entrances and exits.
- There are markings, both inside and outside of the Worship Center, to assist with social distancing.
- Ushers are seating attendees in designated areas of the Worship Center, and are directing attendees to designated exits at the end of the service.
- There are secure offering drop-off locations near the entrances and exits of the Worship Center. Giving through our website, by text, and by mail are always options.
- For those with young children, we encourage you to attend as a family. However, childcare is not available during this phase.
- We are cleaning and disinfecting the Worship center and all other areas in use before and after services.
- If you have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 recently, such as fever, cough, and shortness of breath, we ask that you please stay home and get well.