This page will be updated frequently with resources for you and your family to use.
During the next part of our re-opening phase, beginning June 11, we are offering three in-person worship services: Thursdays @ 6 PM, Sundays at 8:30 AM, and Sundays at 11 AM. We are continuing to broadcast our online worship services as well at 10 AM on Facebook and YouTube.
Reservations for our in-person services will be taken from 8 AM on Monday mornings through noon on Thursdays each week. You can submit your reservation each week online or call the church office during normal business hours at 870-367-3449.
Services will still be uploaded to our website HERE after they are aired live. Let us know if you are unable to pull up our services through our website and/or social media channels, and we would be glad to deliver (locally) a DVD or CD copy of the services to you.
We encourage you to remain faithful in your tithes and offerings to contribute to the mission and ministries of the church. We have five different ways that giving can be done at this time.
- Secure Online Giving through your computer or smartphone. There are several options to choose from as to where your giving will be applied (Tithes & Offerings, Building Fund, Annie Armstrong, etc.)
- Text Giving: Send a text message with a dollar amount (e.g. "$50") to 870-860-7470. If it is your first time to give via text, you will be prompted to respond with your billing information.
- Give by Phone: Our church financial administrator can walk you through the giving process step-by-step by calling 870-367-3449 during normal business hours.
- Give by Mail: Mail your check to FBC Monticello, 413 North Main Street, Monticello, AR 71655
- If you are attending one of our in-person services, secure offering drop-off locations are available near the entrances and exits of the Worship Center.
Bro. Kevin and Mr. Scott are putting together videos for you to use for At-Home Family Life Groups. Those go out on Facebook and YouTube on Saturday afternoons. We are putting lesson and activity pages online for you to print and use at home.
Life Group Material for 7.4-5.2020
We encourage you to use a free resource from LifeWay called Kids at Home. It includes a video session along with a downloadable activity page and conversation starters. To access, follow the steps below.
- Go to my.lifeway.com/redeem
- Register if you are a new user or log in if you already have an account. This is completely FREE.
- Enter this redemption code: VZMD4SSQ38
- Click "Access" (if prompted to sign in again, sign in) and then click "My Dashboard," and go to LifeWay Kids at Home.
- Download your Activity Page and One Conversation Sheet to use as you watch the video session.
Students, as many of you will find yourself with a lot more time on your hands, consider choosing a free course from The Gospel Coalition to work through as a way to grow in your walk with the Lord.
Parents, with your kids at home at all times, here is a great article to use as a resource during this time when it's easy to become frustrated and impatient.
Discipleship groups will continue to meet through the Zoom app. Leaders will be in touch about specifics.
The FBC pastors will begin making home visits and calls throughout the week. The plan is to check early in the week to see if there are needs that need to be met and make sure that people know about what's going on right now at the church. These will be short, doorstep meetings or phone calls that will allow you to let us know how we can be praying for and ministering to you, and will also allow the pastors an opportunity to guide you with biblical truths in an unprecedented time.
The CDC has identified some members of our community as having a higher risk of getting very sick from this illness. If you are an older adult, if you have a serious chronic medical condition like heart disease, diabetes, or lung disease and need assistance in any way, please let the church office know by calling 870-367-3449.
Here is a link to the Arkansas Department of Health, where you can stay up to date on the latest information from the state. There are also general information resources, tips, FAQs, etc. about the coronavirus.
Whether you're doing household chores or getting those at-home AMI assignments done, tune in to the FBC Praise & Worship Spotify playlist as you sing the goodness of God. Our playlist includes a mixture of songs we have been singing recently on Sundays.
The church staff will be working normal office hours, which are 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday-Thursday, and 8 a.m. to noon on Friday. We ask that you please refrain from in-person visits until further notice. We encourage you to call 870-367-3449 or email email@example.com with any questions or to let us know of a need.