This page will be updated frequently with resources for you and your family to use.
We encourage you to remain faithful in your tithes and offerings to contribute to the mission and ministries of the church. We have five different ways that giving can be done at this time.
- Secure Online Giving through your computer or smartphone. There are several options to choose from as to where your giving will be applied (Tithes & Offerings, Building Fund, Annie Armstrong, etc.)
- Text Giving: Send a text message with a dollar amount (e.g. "$50") to 870-860-7470. If it is your first time to give via text, you will be prompted to respond with your billing information.
- Give by Phone: Our church financial administrator can walk you through the giving process step-by-step by calling 870-367-3449 during normal business hours.
- Give by Mail: Mail your check to FBC Monticello, 413 North Main Street, Monticello, AR 71655
- If you are attending one of our in-person services, secure offering drop-off locations are available near the entrances and exits of the Worship Center.
Midweek is back! Videos will air each Wednesday at 5 PM on Facebook and YouTube.
Life Group vidoes come out each Saturday afternoon on Facebook and YouTube. Activity pages for those lessons are available below.
Life Group Material 9.27.2020
Life Group Material for 9.20.2020
Midweek and Life Group videos will also be posted here on our website soon after they air for the first time on social media.
We invite you to participate in our online Life Groups. Videos will be available each Sunday starting at 7 AM, but they will be available to watch at a later time to accomodate your schedule.
The CDC has identified some members of our community as having a higher
risk of getting very sick from this illness. If you are an older adult, if you have a serious chronic medical condition like heart disease, diabetes, or lung disease and need assistance in any way, please let the church office know by calling 870-367-3449.
Here is a link to the Arkansas Department of Health, where you can stay up to date on the latest information from the state. There are also general information resources, tips, FAQs, etc. about the coronavirus.
Whether you're doing household chores or getting those at-home AMI assignments done, tune in to the FBC Praise & Worship Spotify playlist as you sing the goodness of God. Our playlist includes a mixture of songs we have been singing recently on Sundays.
The church staff will be working normal office hours, which are 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday-Thursday, and 8 a.m. to noon on Friday. We are here to help, but we do encourage you to limit office visits for now. Feel free to call 870-367-3449 or email email@example.com with any questions or to let us know of a need.