WORSHIP SERVICES: Join us for our weekly worship services on Sundays at 8:30 or 11 AM, both in the main Worship Center. For the time being, we are also broadcasting our 8:30 AM service live on YouTube. Click the MEDIA tab in the drop-down menu for links to our social media pages, as well as our archived worship services and other videos. Our worship services have a mix of contemporary and traditional music followed by a Biblical message.
LIFE GROUPS: Each Life Group class is designed to meet your needs as a student of the Bible and also provide an opportunity for you to get connected to the church through group members. It's an environment where you feel totally supported. You can ask the hard questions as you're figuring out how to apply spiritual truths to your own experiences. It's a chance to talk with other fellow believers and together look for meaningful answers to the things that come up in your lives. Life Groups meet every Sunday morning at 9:45 AM. See the list below for which class to attend. Click HERE for a campus map.
- Babies: Room 104
- 1s & 2s: Room 102
- 3s-Preschool: Room 130
- Kids (grades K-5): Kids Worship area upstairs
- Students (grades 6-12): Youth Room upstairs
- Sr. Adult Combined (Gene Kemp): Room 110
* This is a combination of Adult 3 Coed, Willing Workers, Ruth Joy, and Adult Men 1 & 2.
- Young Adults (Ryan Morgan): Old Fellowship Hall
- Women of the Word 20+ (Karyn Jones): Room 50 downstairs
- Adult 5 Coed 50+ (Craig McRae): Room 157
- Tiger 1 Coed 60+ (Paul Francis): Room 155
- Living Water Coed 30+ (Terrell Outlaw): Room 159
- Sisters in Hope 40+ (Susan Akin): Room 183
- Adult 3 Men 50+ (Tommy Newman): Room 185
- The Net Coed 30+ (Pigott/Jones): Fellowship Hall
MIDWEEK: First Kids and First Students would normally have Midweek on campus on Wednesday nights, but for the time being, Midweek is being held online with videos airing on social media on Wednesdays at 5 PM for Kids (up to 5th grade) and 6 PM for Students (grades 6-12). Midweek provides solid biblical teaching, engaging worship, and a time for fun and games.